HxGN SmartNet delivers centimetric and sub-metre measurement corrections for a wide range of applications and receivers.
The GNSS corrections are generated and delivered by the HxGN SmartNet service using mobile internet communications.
The users’ position obtained in the field does not depend on the distance from the nearest reference station, but is derived from a cell of stations around the user, thus allowing a consistent and truly homogeneous solution. Corrections are typically delivered using the industry-standard RTCM format. Corrections in other proprietary formats (such as CMR+) are also available.
- No need to purchase, set up or maintain your own base station
- High reliability GNSS corrections
- The accuracy of the GNSS device position is consistent and homogeneous across the area covered by the Network (625 CORS Australia wide)
- The network quality is continuously monitored by Bernese software
- GNSS corrections are provided in standardised format (RTCM)
- Corrections are provided using the best RTK Network methods (MAX - iMAX - VRS)